Saturday, December 25, 2004

Saturday's NBA Picks

December 25, 2004

Home Team in CAPS

Record with individual team in [ ]'s

Anthony's Picks

Thursday Night:(1-2), Week:(9-18), Year:(160-157-10), Locks:(14-8)
  • Detroit [12-9] -3 over INDIANA [11-8-1]
  • Miami [11-11-1] -2 over LAKERS [8-9-1]
Paul's Picks

Thursday Night:(2-1), Week:(12-15), Year:(171-149-11), Locks:(13-9-1)

  • INDIANA [13-5-2] +3 over Detroit [15-6]
  • Miami [14-9-10] -2 over LAKERS [6-11-1]

I'm back, baby! I haven't written in this space for a little while, so it's nice to be able to share my thoughts on this fantastic day for basketball, oh wait is it Christmas too? First game--I'm a little surprised that line favors Detroit by 3, I have a hunch Anthony is going with the shad route, but I'm not. That crowd will be pumped for the Pacers and the team will be riding on high emotions with their star JO back. I think it'll be a very close game, but in the end Indy will knock off Detroit. I'm a little surprised by that second line as well--the Lakers are great at home and anytime Kobe's supporting cast shoots well from outside, they will usually win. BUT, you have to figure that Shaq's crew will be gunning hard to win this one for them and that supporting cast is better defensively than Kobe's and I think that could be the difference. I expect this to be another close game with Miami putting away the Lakers in the 4th. Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the NBA at its best!


1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Gindy said...

Great site. The Lakers and Kobe are amazingly disappointing this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home