Sunday, December 05, 2004

Sunday's NBA Picks

December 5, 2004

Home Team in CAPS

Anthony's Picks :

Last Night:(10-2-1), Week:(27-18-2), Year:(102-84-6), Locks:(11-4)

  • Phoenix [6-7] -5.5 over PORTLAND [5-6] (W)
  • Boston [4-8] +9 over SACRAMENTO [5-6-1] (L)

What would be sweeter than having my Celts cover (or maybe even win) tonight to give me the title for the week? Probably risky, but Boston has only covered 2 of their last 6 spreads and are due to put up a good fight against this surging Kings squad (who have to be due for a let down game). Good luck to all and see you tomorrow when we start a brand new week.

Paul's Picks:

Last Night:(9-3-1), Week:(27-18-2), Year:(108-81-7), Locks:(13-2-1)

  • Phoenix [7-6] -5.5 over PORTLAND [7-4] (W)
  • SACRAMENTO [5-7-1] -9 over Boston [5-7] (W)

Wow, we did pretty awesome last night--even won an OT game! Ant and I are tied for the week coming into tonight, so these two games are pretty huge. I'm tempted by the points Portland is getting, but I ultimately think Phoenix will win and with only 1 of their 13 wins having been by less than 6 points, I say play 'em with confidence. The other game is tricky--I'm done trying to figure out what Celtics team shows up. I'm going with the Kings at home--a safer play when in doubt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home