Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sunday's NBA Picks

January 23, 2005

Home Team in CAPS

Anthony's Picks:

Last Night: (2-1), Week: (9-9)
  • Utah +8.5 over SEATTLE
  • SACRAMENTO +2 over San Antonio

Paul's Picks:

Last Night: (1-1), Week: (10-8)
  • San Antonio [14-16-2] -2 over SACRAMENTO [11-13-2]
  • PHOENIX [17-14-2] -11.5 over New Jersey [13-13]

If I had my way, I wouldn't be picking any games today-- but, I have to pick two, so these are the ones I'm going with. I took the Spurs simply because when in doubt, they're the one team you may as well bet on. I'm hoping they bring the same intensity tonight as they did Friday in Phoenix. As for the Suns, I think with Nash back they're going to start rolling over everyone once again. Good luck tonight--GO BIRDS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home