Thursday, January 06, 2005

Thursday's NBA Picks

January 6, 2005

Home Team in CAPS

Anthony's Picks

Last Night (1-1), Locks for the Year: (16-11)

  • Indiana +10.5 over SAN ANTONIO

Nets suck, sorry about that fellas. I did not do my research and see that Scalabrine was out, leaving the Nets front court as thin as Paul's little black book. Tonight, well, I just think the Pacers are playing better and want to make a statement against a great Spurs team. I see the Spurs winning, but not blowing them out. Good luck...


Paul's Picks

Last Night: (3-1), Week: (5-5), Locks: (14-13-1)

  • Seattle [14-10] -2 over WASHINGTON [10-14-3]--LOCK

4 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe a good bet or something LOCKS WTF there is no such thing as a lock look at your record locks are not that great is it jsut say I put aq little more money or this or this is a stronger bet or something PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Anthony Peretore said...

First of all, learn the english language so I can have a sense of what the hell you're talking about. Second of all, find me someone with a much better record than Paul and I and then I'll agree we haven't done great. I'm picking one game a night, so in essence, that is my lock. Paul picks a couple games a night and will determine if a game is a lock or not. Look at the last couple of days and this pattern seems pretty clear. Go to school.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

0-2 GREAT NIGHT

EXCELLENT LOCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to put my picks on your site let me know if I can do this thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home