Wednesday's NBA Picks
January 26, 2005
Home Team in CAPS
Last Night: (3-0), Week: (4-1-1)
- Denver [22-0] +6 over DETROIT [21-1]
- Phoenix [19-2] -6 over MILWAUKEE [23-0]
- Dallas [20-1] -5 over PORTLAND [18-3]
- CLIPPERS [17-2] -3 over Lakers [21-2]
Note: Yes I am mocking Paul with my team records in parentheses.
1. I like the way the Nugs played last night. Chicago is becoming a tough place to play. Plus Rip is questionable as is Prince.
2. Phoenix is back on track and Vegas is still being generous with their lines.
3. Dallas hasn't covered in three games, and that Portland win over San Antone was a fluke.
4. And like Paul, I love the Clips tonight. Maggette is back also as the they look to avenge their early season loss to their Staples Center foes. GLTA
Last Night: (2-0), Week: (3-1)
- WASHINGTON [10-17-3] -4.5 over Philadelphia [20-11-1]
- Phoenix [18-15-2] -6 over MILWAUKEE [19-8-1]
- Dallas [17-12-1] -5 over PORTLAND [13-16]
- CLIPPERS [12-17] -3 over Lakers [10-13-2]--LOCK