Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thursday's NBA Picks

February 17, 2005

Home Team in CAPS

Anthony's Picks:

Last Night: (2-3), Week: (3-5)

Up later...

Paul's Picks:

Last Night: (2-4), Week: (3-5)
  • MINNESOTA [13-18] -3 over Cleveland [15-17-1]--LOCK
  • PHOENIX [20-17-2] -6 over Dallas [20-12-1]

Minnesota had a great defensive effort and I have a hunch the team may have turned over a new leaf with Kevin McHale as coach--I think they're going to be playing their hearts out tonight in anticipation of building a little momentum heading into the ASB. Cleveland meanwhile, played last night and has dropped 6 straight against the line in back-to-back games. I know this goes against my LeBron on national TV theory, but I'm feeling Minny tonight. The other line I'm not a fan of, but since we have to go with 10 for this week, I'm obliged to make a pick. I think Phoenix will win this game, I'm not sure if they'll win by 6, but I feel safer picking the team I think is going to win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home