Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tuesday's NBA Picks

February 15, 2005

Home Team in CAPS

Anthony's Picks:

Last Night: (0-1), Week: (0-1)
  • MINNESOTA -3 over New Jersey
  • Sacramento -1.5 over CHICAGO

Paul's Picks:

Last Night: (0-1), Week (0-1)

  • GOLDEN STATE [13-19-2] +8 over Dallas [19-12-1]

I was hoping to get a post up this morning, but I've got too many things to do, so it's either going to have to wait until tonight or tomorrow. Not a fan of any line today with the exception of this GS/Dal one. The Warriors have battled the Mavs closely twice already this season and they're playing their best ball to date--I like this game a lot. I think because it's a half-week, we should only be picking 10 games, there's 7 tonight, 11 tomorrow, and 2 on Thursday--I'll take my chances tomorrow, thank you. Good Luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home