Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday's NBA Picks

March 11, 2005

Home Team in CAPS

ANTHONY'S PICKS

Weds Night: (3-1), Week: (6-5)

  • Golden State +1.5 over INDIANA
  • Minnesota +1 over ORLANDO
  • Memphis pk over UTAH

Rushed picks tonight, gotta hit up the gym and eat and shower before the UConn game...GLTA...

PAUL'S PICKS

Weds Night: (1-2), Week: (4-6)

  • Minnesota [15-19] +1 over ORLANDO [24-11-1]
  • Detroit [24-14-1] -2 over BOSTON [20-19-1]
  • PHOENIX [21-22-2] -5.5 over Houston [15-22-3]
  • Chicago [19-18] +7.5 over SEATTLE [20-16]

I'm back baaaaaaaaaby! I had a sweet piece to put up for today, but I'm currently having major problems with blogger and may not be able to get it up until tomorrow. We apologize for the lack of posts this week, but we promise to make up for it over the coming weeks. On to the picks- Minny is playing better, don't let last night's 17-point loss confuse you. Detroit has owned Boston recently and should quiet a racuous Boston crowd. Phoenix is just too fast and athletic for an old, slow Houston team. Chicago will keep it close with the Sonics. And lastly, I envy anyone who's going to the Big East Tourney tonight. I'd give my right pinky toe for a ticket, but I'm at work. Good luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home