Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sunday's NBA Picks

March 27, 2005

Home Team in CAPS

Anthony's Picks:

Last Night: (Week Complete), Week: (12-8)

Anthony went to Disney World.

Paul's Picks:

Last Night: (2-1), Week: (11-8)
  • SAN ANTONIO -3 over Houston

I still like the Spurs without Duncan and think people are underestimating them even though they have struggled over the past week. I think once Popovich realizes he has to get his guys out in the open court and run more, and he may have last game in scoring 111 against Atlanta (although it is the Hawks), that the Spurs will start playing better. And if McGrady doesn't give it a go (game-time decision), then the Spurs will indeed role today. I've also got a great link for you guys to check out-- Paul Shirley's NBA Blog. Shirley, a scrub on Phoenix, was asked to write a running blog on the Suns' current West Coast trip and my, oh my, is it worth checking out. Anthony and I are considering offering Shirley a contract to write for nbasource.com once the Suns let him go presumably after the season. We'll let you know how negotiations go (2 years, unlimited space, 6-pack a week?). Good luck tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home