Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tuesday's NBA Picks

March 15, 2005

Home Team in CAPS

ANTHONY'S PICKS

Last Night: (1-1), Week: (1-1)

  • CLEVELAND -7 over Utah
  • Seattle -3 over CHICAGO
  • DALLAS -5 over Minnesota

Okay, I'm finally back on track (I hope) and gearing up for the last month and a half of the regular season. I have a pretty unique piece coming out in about two hours or so, check it out. As for tonight, the linesmakers are getting pretty good these days, but I managed to go 9-8 last week and I plan on being +.500 for these 7 days as well. The Cavs are getting back on track and look to keep that going tonight against a Jazz team that's lost 5 straight. I like Cleveland big tonight 107-93. The Bulls may be without their best two PFs in Antonio Davis and Tyson Chandler tonight, and if that's the case, Reggie Evans and co. should destroy them on the boards. Sonics in a close one 98-95. Finally, Dallas beat up on the Wolves on Sunday in Minny and I see no reason to expect otherwise tonight. Mavs 109, Wolves 96. GLTA

PAUL'S PICKS

Last Night: (2-1), Week: (2-1)

  • Miami [17-19-2] -6 over NEW YORK [24-15-1]
  • Seattle [21-16] -2.5 over CHICAGO [20-18]
  • SACRAMENTO [16-16-3] -5.5 over Orlando [25-11-1]

Heads are just waiting for Miami to have a letdown game and that could very well happen tonight-- but to the Knicks? I'm not so sure. I think this will be one of those games where the final score is fairly close to the line, and I'm going to bank that it favors Miami. Seattle will be hungry tonight after slipping up to the Bulls last week in Key Arena-- I think they slug this one out by a handful. And Orlando is falling apart right before our eyes and you know what I'm talking about if you saw their frustration Sunday in losing to the Nets at home. Don't sleep on Sacto, even without Miller, I think they're still a decent team and good enough to beat the Magic at home handily. Good luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home