Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tuesday's NBA Picks

I have no clue what day it is

Home Team in CAPS

ANTHONY'S PICKS

Last Night: (5-0), Week: (5-0)

  • Clippers +3.5 over CLEVELAND

Thats all I like tonight really. Cavs stink and even though they came back last night, I feel a bit of a let down at home. I like the Clips and think they'll keep playing hard. CLE 96, LAC 94. GLTA

PAUL'S PICKS

Last Night: (3-1), Week: (3-1)

  • MEMPHIS -4 over Seattle

I agree with Ant, not much to choose from on tonight's slate. I've had the chance to watch Seattle a lot lately and I'm just not impressed with how they're playing even if they still maintain a hefty division lead. Memphis has been equally bad, but with a few games now under Gasol and Swift's belt, I think they're ready for a breakout game-- Grizz win by 5 or 6. Good luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home