Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunday's NBA Picks

April 10, 2005

Home Team in CAPS

Anthony's Picks

Last Night: (1-2), Week: (9-6-1)
  • Detroit +3 over MIAMI
  • INDIANA -8 over New York
  • MEMPHIS -12 over Charlotte
  • GOLDEN STATE -6 over San Antonio

Gotta run everyone, Yanks-O's at 1. Good luck with your picks and hopefully Paul and I hold on in fantasy this week. Peace



Paul's Picks

Last Night: (1-4), Week: (6-9-2)
  • Detroit +3 over MIAMI-- **No Shaq**
  • NEW ORLEANS -3.5 over Portland
  • GOLDEN STATE -6 over San Antonio

Not sure where Ant got these lines, but it's fine by me. No time to explain picks, and besides...I've been terrible lately so wait for me to get back on track before you listen to me. Good Luck...

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Nat said...

Rough night for both of you today... golden state game was damn good to watch tho and so was the knicks game even tho the results weren't what we may have wanted to see :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home