Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Gone Fishin'!

I know everyone loves Kenny Smith's 'Gone Fishin'' mock-photos as much as I do, so I thought I'd throw them up on our site for everyone to enjoy. They're actually posted on NBA.com, but for some reason the webmasters decided to make it as difficult to find them as Waldo. I'm currently trying to dig up the Grizzlies and Nets ones from this year because they're not posted on the site. Anyways, here's the link if you want to check out more: http://www.nba.com/playoffs2005/fishin_gallery05.html




Yao looks like he's struggling to hold onto his fish, much like his struggles in holding onto position in the post.




Kenny the "Blimp" takes a delighted Celtics trio for a fishing trip after their abomination against the Pacers on Saturday night. He should have taken Anthony, too.




The boys do the fishing, Oprah does the clamming. Love the Ferris Bueller reference...




You gotta love 'Melo and Boykins' shirts. Supposedly the guy in the back works for TNT.




The best is the patch on TO's jacket, "All About Me".




Govenah Ahnald invited Kermie, Miller, and the Jet after the Kings' embarrassing 4-1 loss to the Sonics.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Cindy From Indy said...

Hey, thanks for posting these pics! I love these and I actually had no idea they were on NBA.com! I'm not looking forward to seeing my Pacer People on here, but at least it lightens up the moment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home