Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thursday's NBA Picks

May 12, 2005

Home Team in CAPS

Anthony's Picks:

Last Night: (0-2), Playoffs: (17-29-3)

  • WASHINGTON +5 over Miami
  • San Antonio -4.5 over SEATTLE
I hate to agree 100% with Paul but I like both of these games. Oh yeah and screw last night, that was total BS. If you're actually betting on the NBA you're on crack. I like Washington to stay close with Miami tonight. I don't know if they'll win but it will be close enough for them to cover. As for the game out west, this series is an absolute joke. Seattle has absolutely no chance with Radmon as they showed at the end of the year. Allen is at 80% and without those two at 100%, I smell a Spurs romp once again. GLTA



Paul's Picks:

Last Night: (21-27-3)

  • WASHINGTON +5 over Miami
  • San Antonio -4.5 over SEATTLE

-Two shocking games last night-- Indiana played out of their minds and Detroit played a horrible second half as the Pacers evened up the series, and Dallas got help from the guys they needed to in order to hand Phoenix a loss. I firmly believe the Suns missed Joe Johnson a great deal in the second half last night and may be in a bit of trouble without him for Game 3 and possibly Game 4.

-I like the Wiz tonight, I think they're going to be pumped in DC and get just enough from the Big 3 in taking down the Heat. They played very well in Game 2 and gave the Heat a bit of a scare, but tonight I think they pull off their only W of the series. Jordan will find a way to limit Wade and force an unhealthy Shaq to beat them tonight. If the Wiz can get solid games out of Arenas, Hughes, and Jamison, I think they'll have enough firepower to outrun Miami. WIZARDS 105, HEAT 101

-Seattle has to come out and give a better effort tonight. Right? I'm not sure I see it happening. I don't know what they can do differently to overcome what San Antonio is throwing at them. Allen is getting no help from the frontcourt and the team has one less proven-scorer to hit open shots with Radmanovic done for the series. Unless the Sonics catch fire in either of the next two games, I think we can bust out the brooms. SPURS 99, SONICS 90.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow u guys must be not 0 and 2 both days

 

Post a Comment

<< Home