Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Game 6 Pick

Tuesday June 21, 2005

Home Team in CAPS

Anthony's Pick:

  • Detroit +5.5 over SAN ANTONIO

I keep coming back to the fact that the Pistons had the Spurs buried...that is if it weren't for Horry. We cannot expect Horry to perform like this again, can we? On the other hand, Billups isn't dropping 34, and Sheed isn't going to shit the bed defensively. Basically what this pick boils down to is what I've relied upon all season and it's gotten me nowhere: instincts. I just don't want to see the NBA season end. Go Detroit!

Paul's Pick:

  • Detroit +5.5 over SAN ANTONIO

I've been racking my brain trying to decide on how I think tonight's game is going to turn out and I just keep coming back to the same colliding factors: Spurs are 47-5 at home in the regular season and Playoffs-- best in the league. They demolished the Pistons in Games 1 and 2 and have just looked like a completely different team away from home. Meanwhile, the Pistons have not lost a single game during the Playoffs in the last two years with their backs against the wall. Not ONE game. So at least for tonight, I'm taking the team that has more on the line, the club playing more out of will and determination than anything else. I keep telling myself that the Pistons can't possibly win 2 straight in San Antonio, but after a win tonight, it all comes down to one game, with everything on the line-- and nobody will be saying that because they slugged out Game 6 that they cannot win Game 7. PISTONS 91, SPURS 89

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul-
Of course the pistons havent lost a back against the wall playoff game in the last two years. They won it all last year and are still alive this year. Anyway, here's to an exciting game 6.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home