Friday, August 12, 2005

An NBA Source PSA

The NBA Source would like to apologize for the lack of articles and updates this week-- it's been an extremely hectic week for both of us with Anthony being on vacation and Paul taking the NY Daily News to court and wiping the floor with them (Score!). We promise at least 3 monster pieces next week (all in progress right now) that should satisfy all of our loyal readers (YaoButtaMing, Nat, SLG, anyone else?). For today, enjoy a couple of NBA lookalikes that we've recently come across.


Nets color man Ian Eagle-- not a fan of the pompous twit, but I'm a huge fan of...


..."Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded."


Okay, so he's not an NBA coach, but Dr. Tom Davis has for a long time struck me with his uncanny resemblance to one of the most underappreciated actors of our time...


...one Mr. Brian Cox, he of 'Manhunter', 'Braveheart', 'Rushmore', and '25th Hour' fame. Cox looks a bit scruffy in this photo, but imagine him tidied up and I think you got a dead-ringer for Dr. Tom.

4 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i read too.

- "#1 clippers fan"

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You did an excellent job! I have a blog on xbox360 exposed if you would like to come and comment on it!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Tobey said...

I started checking your blog regularly about a week or two ago. Looking forward for them monster pieces to come out.

Keep up the good work

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous harry minge said...

good lookin out fella`s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home