Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Message Board Reloaded


Hi, this is Scottie Pippen reminding you to quit turning your back on the NBA Source message boards. For your convenience I have placed direct links to the different forum topics on the right sidebar above the links. I cannot possibly make this any easier without physically clicking the mouse for you. The dudes at NBA Source would really like to get the boards rolling right now just in time for the start of the preseason. Please feel free to start any forum topics even if it's about a nasty deuce you dropped at work yesterday or how hideous my nose is. Thanks for reading,

Scottie

6 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blog is hella tight, but the message board is kind of weak. Plus, it's kind of annoying that you have to register to see posts. Right now it looks really ghetto. Don't take it the wrong way, this is just some constructive criticism. Try out phpbb as a message board service, although it requires that you have some sort of PHP-friendly hosting. Stay up with the FIRE articles.

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bad. I now see that you can view posts without registering. I stand corrected. But I still think if the message board had a rehaul in regards to design it would be much more user friendly.

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bad. I now see that you can view posts without registering. I stand corrected. But I still think if the message board had a rehaul in regards to design it would be much more user friendly.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Anthony Peretore said...

Yeah the board is kinda scary. Maybe we'll try and upgrade it before the season starts. Thanks for the constructive criticism. It never looks good when your last post about fantasy came in 2004. Try to reload, once again.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If y'all want to go the phpBB route, and need a domain to host it for you, I can do it for you guys for free. I got mad bandwidth too, so it would be fast.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Anthony Peretore said...

Anonymous, email us with more info on the phpBB if you have time. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home