Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Amare on Ice for 4 Months


Over the last day or so, we have all read that Amare Stoudemire was scheduled for surgery on Tuesday to repair minor cartilage damage in his left knee. He was supposed to miss the entire preseason but be ready to go when Dallas comes to town on Opening night. Well, that has all drastically changed within the last hour as it has been reported that he will miss up to four months of action due to a joint surface defect. Dr. Thomas Carter found the injury to be far worse than originally believed, but emphasized that the Suns' big man should be back to 100% after the four month layoff. Meanwhile, Suns' fans throughout the country are bracing for what could be a very rough first half of the season. Look for Amare to free fall in fantasy drafts, probably well into the 4th round. We wish for a speedy recovery.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Ryan Kinkade said...

Hey guys... congrats on completing the top 30... great list. I just got my blog up and running and was wondering, is there a way to include a hits counter? I'm interested to see if my blog gets any traffic. Anyways... the address is www.kevingarnettsource.blogspot.com I kinda borrowed the 'source' part from you guys, let me know if you want me to change it. Thanks!

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous MKD said...

Homes! You've only got two picks to make and I know you don't need 15 hours to do it. Hop to Sportsline draft room and let's get on with this neverending draft. Don't worry, Amare's only taken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home