Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Blogosphere Power Rankings

What's wrong, Manu? You guys are still #1 despite getting smoked by Dallas.


Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the first regular season Blogosphere Power Rankings (as of Monday)! We actually got our rankings in this time, but unfortunately I'm an idiot and forgot to save them. Oh, well. For the most part, our rankings were roughly the same as the consensus poll. We had Miami about four spots lower and the Clippers maybe 3 spots little higher-- those are really the only significant differences. Much thanks to Yay Sports for being the brainchild of this idea. Hopefully in due time these bi-weekly BPRs will become published widely and bloggers like us can earn a little respect. Let us know if you have any thoughts or gripes with the poll.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Ryan Kinkade said...

It sure is good to have basketball back. I'm sure you can guess what I'm gonna say about those rankings... Twolves are too low! But I can understand why... if only they were done a day later I think the Wolves would be a few spots higher. They looked awfully good in the 2nd half last night... and once Wally finds his shot, I think they may start to click quite nicely.

How 'bout that 3 point guard line up Casey is using?? I noticed it while I was at their game in LA, but couldn't really tell how it was working. It looked pretty good on TV yesterday though, and actually allows them to get some decent shots when KG is on the bench. I'm liking Casey so far...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home