Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Tuesday's Picks

November 1, 2005

Home Team in CAPS


Anthony's Picks:
  • Milwaukee +6 over PHILADELPHIA
  • Denver +7.5 over SAN ANTONIO
  • PHOENIX +1 over Dallas
  • NEW ORLEANS +8 over Sacramento

I like the Bucks a lot this season and I think Philly will be a bit lethargic after missing AI for the last three games. MIL 103, PHI 99. After a 1-7 preseason, the Spurs will come out strong, but no way cover 7.5 points. Denver will be pumped after getting knocked out of the Playoffs by the Spurs a year ago. SAS 98, DEN 95. Phoenix will be better than people think and that will start tonight with a convincing win over Big D. PHX 106, DAL 97. Finally, I just think 8 points is too high to cover for opening night. I don't know enough about each team at this point, so I'll go with the points. SAC 104, NOR 99. Good Luck



Paul's Picks:

  • PHILADELPHIA -6 over Milwaukee
  • Denver +7.5 over SAN ANTONIO
  • PHOENIX +1 over Dallas
  • NEW ORLEANS +8 over Sacramento

Awww yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! It's great to be back making picks again, baby!! Am I the only one absolutely FIRED UP for tonight?! I feel like there's a lack of buzz surrounding the start of the season this year. Whatever. I don't give a damn how the general media and public feel-- I just hope you guys are at least somewhat excited for the long-awaited start to the 2005-06 season. On to the picks...

Last year if you'll remember, Anthony and I cleaned up at the beginning of the season. Expect more of the same (knocking on wood). I like Philadelphia to cover at home against a very young Bucks team. Denver to play San Antone tough after a preseason in which they looked great. Phoenix to show everyone what's up in a convincing win over Dallas. And New Orleans to treat the Oklahoma City fans right. That's all the time I got for now. GLTA!!

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Alex Jackson said...

Hey glad to see you guys still got this site going. Wasn't able to check it much this offseason and I wasn't sure if it would still be up but it's good to see you guys are still making picks. Anyway I was wondering if you were gonna have the contests like you had last year and let some of the other people make picks. If so let me know. Thanks and keep up the great site.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Nat said...

man it felt good to watch some good basketball last night... i couldnt stay up for the end of the phoenix game and was sorta dissapointed with the loss but oh well. i definitely would be down to do this picks thing too like a contest kinda way or whatever.. keep me posted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home