The End/Reconstruction of The NBA Source?
Okay everyone, here's the deal. For reasons we are unable to disclose, Paul is no longer a part of The NBA Source squadron. Paul is one of my very best friends and someone I enjoyed working with very much and it truly pains me to see him go. I love him like a brother and hope his future ventures bring him much success and happiness. Originally, after hearing the news from my former colleague, I thought the best thing to do to fill my writing fix was to simply submit my work to another website (which still remains an option). But rather than jump the gun, I thought I'd provide you, the fans, with an opportunity the help me out. Here are my options at this point:
1) Quit writing all together and move to Los Angeles and try and find acting work with Mark Paul Gosselar
2) Write for another site and sell the rights to www.nbasource.com to one of our loyal fans
3) Have one or two of you help me move forward in creating a new and improved NBA Source.
4) Have a dozen or so of you contribute one or two pieces of work per month and try and set the site up that way.
Right now I have no direction to which I am leaning. You guys have always been there to push us to work harder and improve the site in any way we can. Thus, I am asking you to assist me once again in making a decision that could greatly affect my life (or at least the next few months). Please feel free to write your comments below or email me at APeretore@gmail.com if you are truly interested in one of the aforementioned options. Thanks guys. We'll miss you Paul, good luck buddy.
On to tonight's picks...
December 14, 2005
Home Team in CAPS
Last Night: (7-4); Week: (13-9); Month: (53-56); Season: (165-147)
- Denver +4 over CLEVELAND
- MINNESOTA +2 over San Antonio
- SEATTLE -3 over Houston
--It's Melo's turn to shine tonight...DEN 105-102
--San Antonio is banged up right now and I expect the Wolves to give them all they can handle. SAS 99-98
--Houston played in OT last night. With a still less than 100% T-Mac carrying the load, I think the Sonics will be able to wear down this group rather easily. SEA 104-99