Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Readers' Top 10

After tallying the votes, here is your Top 10 of the Real-Life Fantasy Draft...

10. Tracy McGrady
9. Chris Paul
8. Tim Duncan
7. Kobe Bryant
6. Kevin Garnett
5. Chris Bosh
4. Amare Stoudemire
3. Dwyane Wade
2. Dwight Howard
1. LeBron James

Others Receiving Top-10 Votes: Carmelo (3), Nowitzki (2), Yao (1), Arenas (1), OJ Mayo (1)

My Take: As I repeatedly said in my article, I think it's important to remember to play it safe with a few of these guys. While Chris Paul looks incredible thus far, would I really take him over McGrady, Dirk, or Carmelo at this point? As for your Bosh selection, I may have to agree. I guess what it really boils down to is whether you want a 29 year-old TD or KG or a 21 year-old Bosh. I guess the wiser option at this point is CB. I'm glad this piece drew so much opinion and feedback. Hopefully I can come up with another that sparks even further debate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home